- Solid Mahogany body, Maple top
- Mahogany neck, rosewood fretboard
- 22 frets, 24.75’’ scale length
- Two open coil humbuckers
- 3 way pickup selector switch
- 2 volume controls and 2 tone controls
- Tune-o-matic bridge
- Affordable price;
- Very durable;
- Nice choice for beginner and those have low budget;
- Sound is OK but not great
Epiphone LP-100 can handle music types like rock, metal, blues etc. You can’t expect it make sound as great as other more expensive Gibson models. You can make warn sound on the neck pickup and brighter sound on the bridge pickup. Turning the controls to get the tone you want. It will sound better if you upgrade the pickups.
Click here to check out the latest price of Epiphone LP-100 at Amazon
Click here to check out other customers’reviews of this guitar.